Pam Nichols BSN RN CDE
Heart Case Manager
715-349-8554 Ext. 5155E-mail Pam Nichols BSN RN CDE
The Diabetes Team
The St. Croix Tribal Health Clinic follows the Indian Health Service Standards of Care for Adults with Type 2 Diabetes and Indian Health Service Best Practices.
All providers see clients with diabetes. Dr. Ness specializes in caring for clients with diabetes. He is at the clinic 2-3 days per month.
SDPI Healthy Heart Project
Special Diabetes Program for Indians
Who can join the Project?
- We are looking for people age 18 and older who have the diagnosis of diabetes and are interested in reducing their risk of cardiovascular disease.
- You should be willing to participate in clinic visits with a case manager.
- Diabetes support and education groups are offered in four tribal communities.
How can I join the Project?
- Let the project staff know that you are interested in volunteering for the project.
- They will schedule you for a medical visit to confirm that you are eligible.
- If you are interested in volunteering for the project, we will explain the project to you and answer any questions.
Fred Ness - Diabetes/Family Practice
715-349-8554 Ext. 5150
Lucy Leef CNA CHR - Outreach & Data Entry/Diabetes Community Health Rep.
715-349-8554 Ext. 5101E-mail Lucy Leef CNA CHR
Laurel Stusek RN - Project Director/Project Coordinator
715-349-8554 Ext. 5194E-mail Laurel Stusek RN